Wednesday, May 29, 2019

List of Simple Inspirational Quotes

I just want to share you the video I made a long time ago. I was watching some of my edited videos on Youtube and I just thought why not share it here in my blog as well. On my past post, I have mentioned a lot of struggles and betrayal happened to me last year. People you consider as your second family but in the end they are the one who will pull you down and hurt you.

Anyway, I do not want to divulge every details of it because for me it is all in the past now. I am currently looking forward for a beautiful future with the new people I have met now in my life and with those people whom have been with me through thick and thin. 

I guess it was that time when I already feel low and I wanted to do something that will uplift my soul. I decided to make a video or a list of inspirational quotes that inspired me a lot. Quotes that serves as a lesson to me not to make the same mistakes again. Quotes that serves a medium for me to understand more about those people who had hurt me. Quotes that help me be free from anger and embrace acceptance and forgiveness.

So here are the list of my Inspirational Quotes:

1. Watch more sunset than Netflix.
2. Flawed and still worthy.
3. Sometimes God breaks your heart to save your soul.
4. Remain Kind.
5. Be a voice and not an echo.
6. Radiate positivity.
7. Trust the magic of new beginnings.
8. Make it simple but significant.
9. Sometimes a "No" from God is a simple "Not yet".
10. Your best teacher is your last mistake.
11. Start your day with a grateful heart.
12. Hey little fighter, soon things will be brighter.
13. Smile is contagious, be a carrier.
14. I am going to make your proud. - Note to self.
15. Someday you will look back and understand why it all happened the way it did.
16. Difficult roads often leads to beautiful destination.
17. Temporary people will give permanent lessons.
18. Don't treat people as bad as they are, treat them as good as your are.
19. When it hurts, observe. Life is trying to teach you something.
20. Sometimes you have to be your own here.
21. Be you, bravely.
22. Silence is not empty. It is full of answers.
23. Sometimes in the wind of change, we find our true direction.
24. Once you feel you're avoided by someone, never disturb them again.
25. There are some things you can only learn in storms.
26. There is a message in the way a person treats you, just listen.
27. I did not change. I just learned.
28. You carry so much love in your heart. Give some to yourself.
29. Things end. People change. And you know what? Life goes on.





I do not own any of the quotes here. I just want to share those quotes which I find inspiring. Hope you it made you smile for a bit if you are going through some tough times right now.

Kindly subscribe on my Youtube Channel: Everything Under the Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Short Poem by R.H. Sin

One of the thing i love doing during my "me" time is browsing short poems on Pinterest. I used to write my own poem when I was y...