Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Earn Extra Income: Free Stellar Gain - Freecoin

I am back now here in the Philippines. It has been 4 days already and I cannot adjust with the weather here. It is too humid. I cannot even sleep. We do not have any air conditioner in my place, so I was like sweating the whole day. I wanted to clean my house but I feel lazy because of the weather. It is like as soon as you step out of the shower room, boooom! you are already full of sweat.

Don't get me wrong I love my hometown. It is just so happened that it is summer and it is very humid right now. For sure, in a few weeks the weather will be all good and nice. This is the reason why it took so long for me to have my next post. I was feeling lazy. All I wanted to do was to sit in front of my fan and drink cold water.

I do not want to have a very long introduction. I will just share you now another legit app that will give you an extra income. This legit app is called Free Stellar Gain - Freecoin. You can check the logo of the app below.


As always before you can start using this mobile app, you need to have your Coinbase account. Once you are done installing the app, you can only register using the email id you used on creating your coinbase.

Again, you do not need any fee registration or to have number of referrals to be able to withdraw on this app. It does not even require any minimum amount. I normally withdraw what I have earn atleast every two days to avoid spam. 


This mobile app is just the same with the two mobile app I posted on my blog. The first one is the Free Gain Ripple and the other one is Free Gain Litecoin. Once you start searching for Free Stellar Gain - Free Coin. You will be able to see the image above.


If you can see on the image above, you can start earning by clicking the button that says "Let's Play!". For as long as you still have enough amount of energy, you can still do free spins which will give you a good amount of Stellar Lumens - XLM. Once, you do not have enough energy, you can just come back in few hours once you have enough energy, you can get free spin again. 

You can also used my referral code so that you can earn a certain amount of XLM. My referral code is lfebkb

I will discuss you now the other tabs which you will see by clicking the icon on the upper left side of the image above. By clicking it, you will be able to see the image below. Before I start discussing it, if you can see the email id on the lower part of this image. Always make sure to double check it, it should always be the same email id you are using on your coinbase or else you won't be receiving the Stellar Lumen you have earn.


I will discuss every single page which are shown above. By clicking the Withdrawal Tab, you will see the image below. This will show your account balance, this is the amount of XLM you already collected in just one day. If you have some referrals, you could also see how much you will earn per spin that the person you refer got. If you want to withdraw the XLM you have earn, simply click the tab that says, TAKE IT OUT NOW! :) It will not take 24 hours for you to receive it on your coinbase.

The next tab will be Referrals. In this page, you will see your referral code which you can share to your friends so both of you can gain a certain amount of Stellar Lumen - XLM.  You can also click the link which will lead you on your social media accounts. This is where you can share your referral code,too.


Next one will be Earn's today. Here you can see the amount of Stellar Lumens you already collected the whole day. It will even show you the exact time you receive it. You will also see on the lower right side of this image the total amount of Stellar Lumen you already receive.



For the Doubt page, this only brief explanation of what Stellar means. Here you will find the common questions you have for the page and about this cryptocurrency.


The last tab will be Earn More, as I mentioned before this mobile app are also the same with Freecoin - Litecoin and Freecoin - Ripple. This only shows that this three mobile app are really legit. It pays you instantly as well.

Here are just few information about this mobile app which you need to know.

Last update: 31st of May 2019
No. of Downloads: 10,000 plus
Offered by: Coin World Company
Released Date: 26th of May 2019

If you are experiencing some problem or glitch with this mobile app specially during your withdrawal. You can contact them on this email id : coinwcompany@gmail.com.

I have been using this mobile app for a couple of weeks now. I already had a couple of withdrawals. I just did my withdrawal right now so that I can show the proof of payment from this mobile app.


You can check the amount of XLM equivalent to US Dollar everyday at Coinmarketcap. If you are trying to earn Bitcoin, you can still start earning other cryptocoins. You can always exchange the other cryptocoins into Bitcoin. Why not try this legit mobile app. It won't make you rich but at least we found a good app that we do not consider as a scammer. 

Happy Earning Everyone! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

A Short Poem by R.H. Sin

One of the thing i love doing during my "me" time is browsing short poems on Pinterest. I used to write my own poem when I was y...