Thursday, May 16, 2019

How can I earn extra money online? What is Bitcoin?

What is Bitcoin?

For the people who does not have any idea about it, their first reaction is always "it is a scam". Bitcoin is cryptocurrency that has an equivalent amount of money. The amount changes every minute in the Coinmarketcap depending on the people who are investing on this coin. They are several cryptocurrency, it is not only Bitcoin. If you know stock market, you will be able to understand more how you can earn using cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin and other cryptocoins are not a scam. The fastest and easiest way to earn through this is by investing. Now here is the problem, mostly online offers mining site where you can earn cryptocoins but you need to pay certain amount of money. Here is where most of the scammer enters. They will promise you a very high number of cryptocoins, only in the end when you already reach the minimum payout that it is a scam.

I never really use any mining site or investment site that promise me a fastest way to earn cryptocoins. I told myself if I will give this a try I will never invest any money on it. I would rather go for those sites that give you cryptocoins for free, they are called faucet. Although using faucet won't make you rich or it will take 2 years for you to get one bitcoin. I know most of you would want to make money the fastest way. Well, you still can but you need to be very careful of checking which site is legit. You do not want to waste your invested money into nothing.

Here are just some of the few faucets which I was using for such a long time and it is 100% legit and paying.

1. FreeBitcoin


*Here you will be earning free Litecoin. You can check the value of 1 Litecoin on Coinmarketcap


*Here you will be earning free Bitcoin Cash. You can check the value of 1 Bitcoin Cash on Coinmarketcap


*Here you will be earning free Dogecoin. You can check the value of 1 Dogecoin on Coinmarketcap

On this next list of faucet, before creating your account here. You have to open a cryptowallet using Coinpot. You have to register here first and once done, you can create an account on the following faucet below. All this faucet are all going to be link to Coinpot

Using Coinpot aside from all the faucet which will be link on this cryptowallet. You will be able to earn free token as well where you can exchange into Bitcoin.


5. Bitfun

*Here you will be earning free Bitcoin.


*Here you will be earning free Dash. You can check the value of 1 Dash on Coinmarketcap


* Here you will be earning free Bitcoin Cash.


*Here you will be earning free Dogecoin.


*Here you will be earning free Litecoin.


* Here you will be earning free Bitcoin


There are actually three crypto wallet that I will be recommending to you. This are wallet where you can store or save your earned crypto coins. Don't worry this are all legit.


List of Cryptocoins which you can store on this wallet: Bitcoin - BTC, Bitcoin Cash - BCH, Ethereum-ETH, Ethereum Classic-ETC , Litecoin- LTC, Ox-ZRX, Basic Attention Token-BAT, USDC, Zcash-ZEC, Ripple- XRP, Augur-REP, Stellar Lumens - XLM and Vault.


List of Cryptocoins which you can store on this wallet: Token, Bitcoin Core, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Litecoin and Dogecoin.


If you are a Filipino, you can use this cryptowallet for earning or storing cryptocoins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Ripple. This is not the only thing you can do on this wallet. You can also buy load using it or pay some of your bills. People who are also into e-commerce use this as a mode of payment for their ordered products.


As what I mentioned this are just few faucets which I have been using for the past 1 year now and I assure you it is 100% legit and paying. There are just cryptofaucets online. They are also few mobile apps which I am using for such a long time now and I consider it also legit and paying.

I will be discussing all the mobile apps which I am currently using on my next post. I will also be discussing and give my reviews on those new mobile apps that offers free cryptocoins. For you guys could get a hint if its legit or a scam only. 

See you on my next post guys. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Short Poem by R.H. Sin

One of the thing i love doing during my "me" time is browsing short poems on Pinterest. I used to write my own poem when I was y...