Sunday, June 9, 2019

BTS Famous Quotes



Who is a certified Army here? I AM!


Well actually this is not related to military. This ARMY stands for Adorable Representative M.C for Youth. It is actually a name of fandom, a group of fandom who loves BTS unconditionally. What is BTS? Don't tell me you do not know them. It is a South Korean Boy Group that are famous worldwide right now. BTS stands for in Korea as Bangtan Sonyeondan and in English it was meant before as Bulletproof Boy Scouts. It was change now to Beyond the Scene.

This group are consist of seven members Kim Seok-jin as Jin, Min Yoon-gi as Suga, Jung Ho-seok as J-Hope, Kim Nam-joon as RM, Park Ji-min as Jimin, Kim Tae-hyung as V and Jeon Jung-kook as Jungkook.

I already made some fan videos of them on my Youtube channel. You can actually check on it and if you like it, you can subscribe as well.

Youtube Channel : Everything Under The Sun

My bias or favorite among the seven is Jimin and my bias wrecker is Jin. Well, it is really hard to choose among the seven guys because I love them all. I used to stan other Kpop groups but this one is really gonna be for life. I mean despite how famous they are now, they still the same boy group I used love way back when they were still starting. They are still very funny, polite and down to earth. You can actually feel just by watching them on their videos or on their interviews how kind they are. It is like the popularity which they are experiencing right now never got to their head. They remain grounded which is totally cool.

As I mentioned awhile ago, I already had a couple of edited videos dedicated for them. This one which I will be sharing are famous quotes among the members and some of my favorite line from their songs.

"They say that if you fulfill your dream, you become another's dream. I want to be that person. I want to be your dream." - RM

"You presence can give happiness. I hope you remember that." - Jin

"Let's not push off the things we need to do today for tomorrow." - J-Hope

"Live your life. It is your anyway. Don't try too hard. It is okay to loose." - BTS, Fire

"Those who do not have a dream, it is okay if you do not have. You just have to be happy." - Suga

"They are hundred of me's inside of me. I'm facing a new me again today. It is still me anyway." - Jungkook, Idol

"Forget what hurt you, but never forget what it taught you." - V

"Everyone suffers in their life. Their are many sad days. But rather than focusing on sad days, we hope to make better days. That is what make us live. That is what makes us dream." - RM

"Go on your path, even if you are live for a day."- Jimin

"If you are sad now don't worry, it will pass and then you will be happy again." - Jin

"Even when this rain stops, when the clouds go away. I will stand here, just the same." - J-Hope

"Maybe I made a mistake yesterday but yesterday's me is still me."- RM

"When things gets hard, stop for awhile and look back and see how far you've become. Don't forget how rewarding it is. You are the most beautiful flower, more than anyone else in this world."- V

"Never give up on a dream that you have been chasing almost your whole life." - Jimin

"If you want to aim high. Don't let that studying consume you. Just live life."- Suga

"If you do not work hard, their won't be good result"-J-Hope

"Do not be trapped in someone else's dream." - V

"Effort makes you. You will regret someday if you do not do your best now. Do not think it is too late but keep working on it.

It may take time, but there is nothing that gets worse due to practising. So practice. You may get depressed, but its evidence that you are doing good." - Jungkook

"Even when I fall and hurt myself, I keep running toward my dream."- Jin

"Happiness is something you have to achieve, you can still feel happy during the process of achieving something." - RM

"Life perhaps not finding shining moments among the worthless, but realising that what had seemed worthless were really the shining moments." - RM

"Teamwork makes the dream work." - RM





Hope you enjoy watching my edited video for BTS. It has been awhile since I last made a video for them because of me moving from Dubai to Philippines. It was really quite hectic. I will be posting more of them in a few days. 

Again, to all my fellow ARMY. Kindly subscribe to my channel. 


1 comment:

  1. Hey, It really is incredibly fantastic and informative website. Good to discover your site Very well article! I’m simply in love with it.frasi citazioni

    ReplyDelete

A Short Poem by R.H. Sin

One of the thing i love doing during my "me" time is browsing short poems on Pinterest. I used to write my own poem when I was y...