Wednesday, May 15, 2019

5 Days: Out of Work

I have been free for 5 days now. Stress free. I am away now from those toxic people. A part of me feels sad knowing that I will be leaving this country. I do not know when I will be able to come back. I do not even know if I still want to come back. For six years of working in this country, I never really had a very good boss or a very good company. Maybe I was never meant to work in this place or maybe it is not yet my lucky time.

I am happy that I am leaving but at the same time I am a bit scared. I really do not know where to start. I need to find a job or at least a gig online which I can start earning money. I am now preparing my CV and cover letter. I started searching for jobs online.

When it comes working at home online, I am now organising and cleaning all my social media accounts which will serve as a traffic for my blog and vlog. I do really have no idea on how I will start earning using all this mediums but I might as well start something.



I have been into paid to click sites way back 2 years ago, until now I am still using it. I am very much a fan of Ojoowad, Neobux and Innocurrent. I already had few payouts from this three sites. It would not make you rich but having some extra money by doing simple task is still good for me.



Aside from having all this paid to click sites, I currently have one survey site which is Yougov. I have not receive any payout yet from this site. Once I receive the minimum payout I will for sure share it with you guys.



Of course, who would not know the Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum etc. Whenever I mentioned about cryptocurrency, my friends first reaction will be *it is a scam*.  Well, it was the same reaction when someone recommended me on earning this crypto coins. I was really wrong. I was once included among those people who doubt it but when I saw my coins getting converted into a real money. I become addicted to it but not to the extend that I will invest on it. It is quite difficult to invest into those sites which offers high amount of exchange per coin. Like PTC sites, Survey sites, scam are everywhere so you have to very keen on a certain site before investing. I will discuss more this cryptocoins on my next post.


I will be focusing on a lot of things on my blog. Basically it is more of everything under the sun :) I will be discussing on how you can extra money online, diy arts and crafts, reaction on new music video, reviews on mobile app and sites where you can earn extra money or cryptocoins, etc. I will be sharing my vlog here as well. Hope all of you will like it and kindly don't forget to subscribe on my channel.

So this new journey of mine just begun, we will see where it will lead me. Wish me luck, guys :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

A Short Poem by R.H. Sin

One of the thing i love doing during my "me" time is browsing short poems on Pinterest. I used to write my own poem when I was y...