Sunday, May 13, 2018

YesStyle : South Korean Fashion on Trend.




Beauty Korean

Korean has already set a very good mark in fashion and beauty industry. Who wouldn't recognize the colorful street style that this beautiful country offers. Mixing full pattern tops to full pattern skirts while having green, blue or pink colored hair. They don't only belong as one of the highest trendsetter on fashion industry but as well on beauty products, accessories, bags and all other cool stuffs. They are not afraid to try and experiment new style.

I believe the music industry of South Korean plays an important role in boosting their own products internationally. People from different ages, genders and nationalities seems to be very much into Kpop nowadays. Copying their idols fashion style, beauty regimen, diet tips, etc. I am one! Yes! I am certified Kpop fanatic and a certified ARMY which leads me into searching different Korean merchandise and collectibles. Their taste of fashion also influence me but since I am currently residing in Middle East; the choices of shop here for Korean fashion are very minimal.






If you are planning to buy good quality Korean clothing, accessories, footwear, bags and other merchandises. I recommend you check on Yesstyle. Even those online sellers from other countries especially in my country, Philippines, most of them use to have bulk orders and sale it online. As for myself I was able to find Yesstyle because many of my close friends recommended it. The have tones of daily free gifts and offers and flash deals up to 60 % off. Aside from that if you purchase 35 US$ and above, you do not need to pay for the shipping fee.

Here are some of the cool stuffs that you can find on this site.




You can directly click on the photo and you will able to find more cute tops and dresses for women. Yesstyle has alot of fashion collection from spring to winter wear. You name it, they have it. You can also find Mens Clothing and Kidswear like the photo below.




Anyone who is a kpop fanatic knows this sign. The heart shape finger that most of the idol is using to express their love to their fandom. You will enjoy browsing and checking all the Korean merchandise on this site. It was really difficult to choose but this is one of the product I bought online with them. It was really cool.




When it comes to beauty regimen and cosmetics, you will find a lot here which I assure you'll definitely love. From PONY cosmetics which CL is using to BTS perfumes, you will all find it here. 




There are still a lot of good online shop for Korean merch you will find now in the internet. But for me, I highly recommend Yesstyle to all my readers because of the quality of the order I had from them. 


1 comment:

  1. keeping track of the changing fashion trends is no small effort

    ReplyDelete

A Short Poem by R.H. Sin

One of the thing i love doing during my "me" time is browsing short poems on Pinterest. I used to write my own poem when I was y...