Tuesday, May 8, 2018

BTS, EXO, Big Bang! Who is you favorite group?

As I mentioned on my previous post, I am very much into Kpop. I am like head over heels with BTS or Bangtan Boys. Again, I am a certified ARMY but I also like other Kpop groups like Exo, Super Junior, Big Bang, Winner, IKON and Shinee. On this post I will just share few of my favorite male Kpop groups.



 I have my own biases for each group. Lets start first with the artists of SM Entertainment. In Exo, it is really Suho but after watching the trailer of Busted (Busted : it is a TV show in Korea) in Youtube I fell in love with Se-hun and after watching Idol Producer, I  also fell in love with Lay. He looks strict on the show but when I started checking him out on Youtube. I saw one video that shows he is lending his coat to one of his assistant because he saw him shivering. It just shows how really nice this guy is. Actually for Super Junior, it is hard to choose because the reason why I love them is that there are very funny and the group itself is very good in variety shows. Lastly with Shinee, it is Min-ho but recently it is more of with Tae-min now.






Now for the artists of YG Entertainment, lets talk about iKon. I saw how they started along with Winner. Both group compete on the survival show which is under YG Entertainment. I remember well when all the members of each group were all crying during the end of the show. I mean all of them were like training with blood and sweat to reach their dreams. Well not only them, alot of the artists in Korea undergo strict training before they can debut. It seems that both groups are very close to each other, but someone needs to win by the end of the show. It was BI, Bobby and Yunhyeong of the group iKon who won my heart. While for the group of Winner, it is Jinwoo. It is not because he is the visual of the group but because of his background. I watched one episode of Winner reality show which feature his family in Imja Island. I can still remember how much I cried watching his father giving his message to Jinwoo. From that day, he got stucked in my head and started supporting him and his group. Of course, Big Bang, same with Super Junior, I cannot choose any bias from this group because they are all great. The group is well loved all over the world. 








The ultimate group would be BTS from Big Hit Entertainment. Imagine what this group went through to reach where they are now. This group do not belong to the 3 big entertainment company in Korea but still they manage to leave a mark not only in Kpop industry but in the whole world. I love the way they connected with their fans through social media. There quirky attitude whenever I watch them. The lyrics of there songs. The choreography. The performance. I just love everything about them. I love the maknae line specially Park Jimin but I also love the hyung line. They have different traits and different visuals. It is really hard to choose when all of them are the best.



I can say I am a multifannish person because I have been supporting different Kpop groups. I hope  all the different fandom will stop fighting but instead continue supporting the group which they love. I am an ARMY, an ELF, a SHAWOL, an InCles, an Ikonic and a VIP. If you are asking me if I am an Exo-L all I can say is that I love Exo.

Lets spread love and avoid fan wars. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

A Short Poem by R.H. Sin

One of the thing i love doing during my "me" time is browsing short poems on Pinterest. I used to write my own poem when I was y...