Sunday, May 6, 2018

Kpop, Korean Merch, Korean Snackbox, Fighting!


Like everyone else I have been badly bitten by Korean sensation. I am so addicted to Korean Pop music and from then I started to get drown with there culture, food, language, TV shows , Drama series etc.

So I became aware of it when I started following 2NE1, as you all know I am a Filipina, I am fan of Sandara Park who is very famous in the Philippines. After following them, I also fall in love with Big Bang until I already became curious of there management, YG Entertainment. So yeah, after so many years, I dedicated myself of supporting all their artist from Winner, Ikon, AKMU, Lee Hi, Blackpink and the rest. I like the swag and the fierce look of all the YG artist. Sadly, 2NE1 disbanded which broke my heart so much. Although, I am still hoping that one day they will have a reunion. I became addicted to Big Bang, Winner and some of their artist until boom!!! BTS came!!



Hello fellow ARMIES all over the world!! Yes I am certified ARMY. Don't get me wrong I still love and support some of the YG artists. I am still part of the fandom Blackjack, VIP and Inner Circle. I love BTS or Bangtan Boys. I am already 34 years old and yes I am loving every single member of BTS. I will never get tired of loving this 7 boys. I have read how they started and all the struggles they have been through before they became superstars not only in Korea but worldwide. The mere fact that I am mentioning worldwide, I cannot help but think of Mr. Worldwide Handsome, Jin. Haha. My favorite or they call it "bias"in Kpop would be Park Jimin, don't get me wrong I still love each and every one of them even BigHit and the staff who takes care of them. Anyway, I will talk more of them on my next post.


Since I was looking for an online shop were I can buy Kpop products, I saw this wonderful website about snackbox where it contains snacks, biscuits, sweets, ramen and other foods from Korea. Basically, I checked their website first and the funny thing is they used to reside in United States and move to Korea so that they could be near BTS. I am not sure if they were serious about it, you can actually find this information on their website. I find it really funny because if I have the money, I would also move to South Korea to be near BTS.


I was checking their website, by the way it is called SnackFever, just to find out if there are legit. From there website, you can go to the bottom left part where you can see FAQ. You can click on it and find all the information about the SnackFever


From there, you will be directed to this page shown below. On this page, you will be able to know how their business starts, the people behind the business, from shipping to billing information, how you can get a free box from them and how you will be able to hit the DAEBAK Box.  I only learn this term while watching Variety shows from Korea. It means "amazing" but according to SnackFever it also means "Jackpot".



What nice about it is that every month they have different themes and goodies inside the box. You can actually choose from Original box to Deluxe box. For you to win the Daebak Box, there are some procedures listed below on how you can avail it. What you can find inside the Daebak Box are cute collectibles and merchandise from Korea.


Another exciting thing about SnackFever is there One-time shop. From there, you can choose one box which you can see all the foodies inside it. The last time I checked there website, you can choose among the 10 different boxes they are offering.

So if you are one of those people who is so addicted with Korean foodies, collectibles and merchandise, why not try this cool website. You can also follow them in Instagram #SnackFever where you can check all the post of there valued customers.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Short Poem by R.H. Sin

One of the thing i love doing during my "me" time is browsing short poems on Pinterest. I used to write my own poem when I was y...