Friday, May 4, 2018

Pay to Click and Online Survey Sites : Extra Income



YES! I was one of those people who has been searching for an extra income online. I was already aware of the Paid to Click sites like 6 years ago. I started joining few of the sites but I was not that serious about it; I was more curious of it or maybe I was thinking that I might be earning huge amount of money overnight once I join this sites. I tried doing it for a couple of weeks until I stop.


I guess I was one of those people then who was thinking there are still other way to earn money online to get me tones of money. Well yeah there are still some other way but you have to start from scratch and you have to learn the exact way on how to succeed on this kind of online business.

Well, Pay to Click sites and Online Survey sites will not going to help you get rich but it will give you an extra income. It was only recently I became active again on this following sites because I was thinking instead of wasting my time surfing the net and browsing some stuffs; why not I make myself productive and earn a bit.

So here are few of the Pay to Click Sites and Online Survey sites I am working on at present. 

1) Neobux


2) Ojoowad


3) Get Paid



4) BuxInside


5) InnoCurrent



For Online Surveys:

1) PaidViewpoint
 photo 296866004_1359982949_zpsae41ee31.jpg


2) YouGov



Some of you might be thinking that you will be earning pennies only with this few sites but as the saying goes "You can't have a dollar without a penny." Why not give it a try.



1 comment:

  1. Interesting information shared. Will try to work on it. Should have told be earlier.

    ReplyDelete

A Short Poem by R.H. Sin

One of the thing i love doing during my "me" time is browsing short poems on Pinterest. I used to write my own poem when I was y...