Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Free Gain Ripple Review: Scam or Legit?

What is Ripple? This cryptocoin was released in 2012. It was created by a US company named Ripple Labs Inc. Ripple is real-time gross settlement system - RTGS, currency exchange and remittance work. I am not going to discuss here the history of Ripple. I am here to share another mobile app that is 100% legit. No need for any investment or it does not require a number of referrals before you can withdraw. You do not even need to wait for twenty four hours to receive your ripple in your Coinbase account.

You can check the value of Ripple in US dollars in coinmarketcap. Again, before you install this mobile app, you need to have your own Coinbase account. They will require you to enter your coinbase email id for the registration.

The name of this mobile app is Free Ripple Gain. 
Once your done installing it to your mobile, you can add my referral code for this app which is  jvlhjg.


Here is a brief background of the mobile app:

Last Update: 22 May 2019
Offered By: Coin World Company
Released on: 15 May 2019

You can contact the developer on this email id, coinwcompany@gmail.com


This is what you will see once your done installing it and your done with the registration. For the withdrawal, it is an instant payout. But what I do is I used to withdraw what I earned every two days. Later I will post the proof of payment below. 

On the referral part, if you click it you will see a link there where you can post on any social media site your referral link or referral code. As you can see on the image above, it says "Refer a friend and get a chance to with 5% more of your earnings".

My Referral Code : jvlhjg



The third tab shows all your earnings for the whole day. The last tab will give you a brief background of ripple and some few questions you might want to know about the app and this cryptocoin.



You can get a free spins for as long as your still have enough energy points on your account, as it shows above. You will be able to get different amount of ripple per spin. Once your energy is already low, you can go back after a few minutes to check if you have enough energy for free spin. Normally, I check mine after 6 hours because I want my energy to be full before I do my free spins. 

Some people are using autoclicks for this kind of faucet or mobile app. I do not know if its a form of cheating but I have no plans of using autoclicks. It is only once in a blue moon for us to be able to find a legit app which really pays out instantly. I prefer to do the right thing or the proper way of collecting and receiving free XRP. I mean the creator of this mobile app atleast deserves it. 


The image above shows the proof of payment for this mobile app. Why not try it, for sure you will enjoy getting free spins while earning. Based on my experience this app is 100% legit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Short Poem by R.H. Sin

One of the thing i love doing during my "me" time is browsing short poems on Pinterest. I used to write my own poem when I was y...